5 Ways To Connect With Your Unborn Child
Are you expecting a baby and overwhelmed by all the advice on how to create strong attachments and bonds with your little one?
It’s more important than ever for parents to develop a strong connection with their babies even before they arrive, as early bonding and attachment leads to better emotional growth. Unfortunately, many parents don’t know where to start when it comes to connecting with their baby in utero.
Here are 5 simple steps you can do to connect with your unborn child(ren):
- Talk to your baby while rubbing your belly
- Think about what you would do with your baby as if you baby is already here
- Get your partner involved whenever possible
- Read and sing to your baby every day
- Journal your thoughts, feelings, and hopes that you might have for your baby