Your rewarding career as a CAPPA Certified Childbirth Educator starts here...
- You’d love to work with pregnant families and newborns as a career.
- You want to work flexible hours, whenever you like, so you’ll have more time to do the things that you always wanted to do.
- You want to attract more prenatal clients to your business
- You want to run prenatal and baby classes, and you don’t have the staff to run them.
Mental Health Service
- perinatal depression
- general anxiety
- anxiety related to pregnancy
- fear of childbirth
- birth trauma
- infant secure attachment
- parenting concerns