You’re one decision away from starting a new career!
CAPPA Certified Childbirth Educators (CCCE) Training
Three-day training: Saturday from 5 – 9 pm, Sunday & Monday 9 am – 5 pm Eastern Time
Jan 16, 17, 18
April 23, 24, 25
Five-week training: Tuesdays from 5 pm – 9 pm Eastern Time
Jan 12, 19, 26, Feb 2, 9
Mar 23, 30, April 6, 13, 20
Five-week training: Sundays from 1 pm – 5 pm Eastern Time
Jan 24, 31, Feb 7, 14, 21
March 21, 28, April 4, 11, 18
Option 1: To Pay in full
$600 Canadian + 13% HST*. Full payment must be made at the time of booking. All applicable taxes will be added at checkout.
Option 2: To Pay by 3 installments as follow:
An initial deposit of $75 + 13% HST* is required to reserve your spot. This will be reimbursed toward the tuition of the training; however, if you change your mind, the $75 will be refunded, but you must cancel your training six weeks before the training’s start date. The second payment of $275 + 13% HST* is due three weeks before the training’s start date. Teaching materials will then be mailed to you. The final payment of $275 + 13% HST* is due before the first day of training.
*HST = Harmonized Sales Tax
Please be advised that the training manual is non-refundable during COVID, if you do cancel your training, the manual including tax and postage is $60, which will be deducted from your account.
REFER A FRIEND BONUS:
Each friend you invite to attend the training with Parents’ Coach Network will receive $30 off toward your tuition. Please contact us for a coupon code.
Each student must attend the full training to receive the Certificate of Attendance toward your certification for CCCE.
- All cancellations for the CCCE training must be done in writing.
- Written cancellation received more than six weeks prior to the training, full refund minus $75 administration fee will be granted.
- Written cancellation received on or less than six weeks prior to the training, no refund will be eligible. However, the applicant may choose to attend an alternate training offered by the same CAPPA Faculty within 12 months, or you may choose to transfer your fee to another attendee to replace your spot.
- The applicant can only transfer to another training/attendee once. If the applicant does not attend a workshop within 12 months, all fees will be forfeited.
- No-shows are not eligible for an alternate training or a refund.
- CAPPA Faculty is not responsible for any travel expenses under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to reschedule the training at the discretion of the Faculty or due to inclement weather