You’re one decision away from starting a new career!
CAPPA Certified Childbirth Educators (CCCE) Training
Childbirth Educators Online Training
Earn the credential and start your own teaching business
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Three-week training from 9 am – 4 pm Eastern Time
May 23, 30, & June 6 (Sunday)
June 19, 26, & July 3 (Saturday)
July 11, 18, & 25 (Sunday)
Option 1: To Pay in full
$650 Canadian + 13% HST*. Full payment must be made at the time of booking. All applicable taxes will be added at checkout.
Option 2: To Pay in 3 installments as follow:
An initial deposit of $225 + 13% HST* is required to reserve your spot.
The second payment of $225 + 13% HST* is due three weeks before the training’s start date. The Training Manual will then be mailed to you.
The final payment of $225 + 13% HST* is due two days before the first day of training.
*HST = Harmonized Sales Tax
What is included in the fee?
The fee will include the 18-hour training, and ongoing support until you receive your certification.
REFER A FRIEND BONUS:
Each friend you invite to attend the training with Parents’ Coach Network will receive $50 off toward your tuition. Please contact us for details.
Each student must attend the full training to receive the Certificate of Attendance toward your CAPPA certification.
After you have done any training with CAPPA, you will be eligible to apply for the Perez scholarship of $175 for the CAPPA Academy purchase. More information about the Perez Scholarship for Birth Professionals can be found here.
- All cancellations for the CCCE training must be made in writing.
- Written cancellation received more than six weeks before the training, full refund minus $150 administration fee will be granted.
- Written cancellation received on or less than six weeks before the training, no refund will be eligible. However, the applicant may choose to attend an alternate training offered by the same CAPPA Faculty within 12 months, or you may choose to transfer your fee to another attendee to replace your spot.
- The applicant can only transfer to another training or another attendee once. If the transfer does not take place within 12 months, all fees will be forfeited.
- The training manual is non-refundable. If the applicant cancels the training, the manual, including tax and admin fee of $150 will be deducted from your account.
- No-shows are not eligible for an alternate training or a refund.
- CAPPA Faculty is not responsible for any travel expenses for attending the training under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to reschedule the training at the discretion of the Faculty.