You’re one decision away from starting a new career!
CAPPA Certified Childbirth Educators (CCCE) Certificate
Earn the Childbirth Educators credential and start your own teaching career Don't miss this opportunity!
Want to challenge yourself with a new career? Join us to become an internationally recognized CAPPA Certified Childbirth Educator. This 18-hour training is part of the mandatory requirements to become a CAPPA (Childbirth and Postpartum Professional Association) Certified Childbirth Educator. This training teaches you how to run a successful childbirth class, improve your facilitation skills, and use interactive activities to engage with your future clients. You will then continue to learn the content of the course, read the required materials, and ultimately pass the exam.
Your Faculty will continue to offer you support until you become certified as a Childbirth Educator. You can also enjoy the benefits of being a CAPPA member, including their free annual conference. Find out more information about the conference here.
COST FOR THE TRAINING:
Payment Option 1: To Pay in full
US$595 or C$750
Payment Option 2: To Pay in 3 installments as follow:
An initial deposit of C$260 is required to reserve your spot.
The second payment of C$260 is due three weeks before the training’s start date. The Training Manual will then be mailed to you.
The final payment of C$260 is due one week before the first day of training.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
The fee will include:
- 18-hour of training
- 200-page training manual
- one year CAPPA membership ($75)
- ongoing support from the trainer until you receive your CCCE certification
- access to the private Facebook Group to learn with your peers
- selection of handout templates for you to run your own classes
REFER A FRIEND BONUS:
Each friend you invite to attend the training with Parents’ Coach Network will receive $50 off toward your tuition. Please contact us for details.
Each student must attend the full training to receive the Certificate of Attendance toward your CAPPA certification.
After you have completed any training with CAPPA, you will be eligible to apply for the Perez scholarship of $175 for the CAPPA Academy purchase. More information about the Perez Scholarship for Birth Professionals can be found here.
- All cancellations for the CCCE training must be made in writing.
- Written cancellation received more than six weeks before the training, full refund minus $150 administration fee will be granted.
- Written cancellation received on or less than six weeks before the training, no refund will be eligible. However, the applicant may choose to attend an alternate training offered by the same CAPPA Faculty within 12 months, or you may choose to transfer your fee to another attendee to replace your spot.
- The applicant can only transfer to another training or another attendee once. If the transfer does not take place within 12 months, all fees will be forfeited.
- The training manual is non-refundable. If the applicant cancels the training, the manual, including tax and admin fee of $150 will be deducted from your account.
- No-shows are not eligible for an alternate training or a refund.
- CAPPA Faculty is not responsible for any travel expenses for attending the training under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to reschedule the training at the discretion of the Faculty.